All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you share stories from author's decades-long careers on the water and share the life-changing truths God has taught them along the way.
- Author BiographyAl Lindner is a member of five fishing Halls of Fame, winner of two Bassmaster events, and recipient of the Samuel C. Johnson Fishing Journalist of the Year award. He and his brother, Ron, invented the Lindy Rig and founded the Lindy Tackle Company and In-Fisherman, both of which they later sold. Ron Lindner has been inducted into three fishing Halls of Fame. Besides inventing many fishing lures and rigs, Ron has written many books and articles, produced radio shows, and fished countless tournaments. Ron and Al, along with James Lindner and Daniel Lindner, are the driving forces behind Lindner Media Productions.
- Author(s)Alexander Lindner,Ron Lindner
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.