All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £10.59
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £6.60Trending at £8.68
- £7.99Trending at £8.63
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £11.37Trending at £13.45
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Al and Ron, two young brothers and best friends, left the city to pursue jobs in the sport fishing world, they had no idea what God had lined up for them.
- Author BiographyAl Lindner is a member of five fishing Halls of Fame, winner of two Bassmaster events, and recipient of the Samuel C. Johnson Fishing Journalist of the Year award. He and his brother, Ron, invented the Lindy Rig and founded the Lindy Tackle Company and In-Fisherman, both of which they later sold. Ron Lindner has been inducted into three fishing Halls of Fame. Besides inventing many fishing lures and rigs, Ron has written many books and articles, produced radio shows, and fished countless tournaments. Ron and Al, along with James Lindner and Daniel Lindner, are the driving forces behind Lindner Media Productions.
- Author(s)Alexander Lindner,Ron Lindner
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.