All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionReflections brings together 50 of the author's essays conveying her insights on the harmony of nature and the healing power of the human spirit.
- Author BiographyArdath ( Ardie ) Harter Rodale, chairman of the board of Rodale, Inc., is the author of Climbing Toward the Light (Rodale, 1989) and Gifts of the Spirit (Rodale,1997). Ardie also writes Reflections, a monthly column for Rodale's Prevention magazine, the world's largest-circulation health magazine. Chosen as one of the top 50 women business owners in the United States by Working Woman magazine and one of the 50 leading women entrepreneurs in the world by The Star Group, Ardie is the mother of five children and the grandmother of ten. She lives in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, on her family's organic farm.
- Author(s)Ardath Rodale
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2002
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date23/02/2008
- Weight483 g
- Width165 mm
- Height195 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.