Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's main goal in this text is to explore the extent and sources of anger that women and men feel toward members of the other sex, and their perceptions of what angers other men and women.
- Author BiographyCHRISTA REISER is Associate Professor of Sociology at East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C./e She has a long-standing political and professional interest in gender issues. In addition to presenting papers, she has published several journal articles in this area.
- Author(s)Christa Reiser
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.