All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £18.39Trending at £19.13
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffers two theses - first, on why the rise of a monetarist approach to economic policy in Britain in the 1970s enabled the Thatcher government's success in reducing inflation in the 1980s and second, on how the abandonment of them in the mid-1980s led to inflation in the late 1980s.
- Author BiographyTim Congdon, CBE, Chairman, Institute of International Monetary Research and Professor, University of Buckingham, UK
- Author(s)Tim Congdon
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.