All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays are based on lectures on the foundation of quantum theory, symmetries and representation theory, and the quantum theory of the superworld. The author examines the quantum world and superworld under the lens of symmetry and supersymmetry.
- Author BiographyThe author writes: Most of my thoughts on quantum theory are in these essays. The last section is on represenation theory. I do not like to call it an epilogue bucause it deals with a large part of what I have done in this area over the years...I have been thinking about a collection like this for many years that will bring together the many lectures I have given in various places.
- Author(s)Veeraualli Seshadri Varadarajan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.