All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a theoretical guide for researchers learning how to interview in the social sciences.
- Author BiographyKathryn Roulston is a Professor in the Qualitative Research Program at the University of Georgia, Athens, USA. Her research interests include qualitative research methodology, qualitative interviewing, teaching qualitative research, ethnomethodology and conversation analysis, doctoral education, and topics in music education. She has published on qualitative interviewing and the analysis of qualitative data. In addition to her book on qualitative interviewing, Reflective Interviewing: A Guide to Theory and Practice (SAGE, 2010), she was a contributor to The SAGE Handbook of Interview Research: The Complexity of the Craft (2nd ed.) (2012) as well as the forthcoming SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis (edited by Uwe Flick).
- Author(s)Kathryn J. Roulston
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight295 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.