Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses the complexities and dilemmas faced by practitioners involved in mental health care, and enable the reader to reflect on their understanding. Case studies covering psychodynamic theory, cognitive behavioural therapy, systemic family therapy, attachment therapy and therapeutic group-work are also included.
- Author BiographyMartin Webber is head of a leading advanced level post-qualifying mental health social work course at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, and is a qualified social worker. Jack Nathan is a qualified social worker and psychoanalytic psychotherapist. He also lectures at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, and is a consultant psychotherapist at The Maudsley Hospital, London. They have both published widely in the field of mental health social work.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note1 tables, 13 figures
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlan Rushton,Jack Nathan,Martin Webber
- Series Edited byJames Blewett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.