All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionAddress your teacher trainees' anxieties about being in a mathematics classroom by developing not only subject knowledge but also as critically reflective teachers, aware of potential challenges and what underpins effective mathematics teaching in primary schools.
- Author BiographyLiz taught mathematics for sixteen years across the UK from the Channel Islands to the North West of England in various primary and secondary schools. For the last fourteen years she has been a Senior Lecturer at the University of Cumbria (formerly St Martin's College) teaching mathematics at degree level, mathematics education with secondary and primary student teachers and supervising Masters students' research into primary mathematics. Her Honours degree from Manchester University is in mathematics and education. She explored the use of IT as a tool for learning and teaching mathematics for a Masters from the University of Lancaster, and conducted research into mathematical perceptions for her PhD, also from the University of Lancaster. Liz has always taken a keen interest in how children learn mathematics and how adults, including teachers, perceive mathematics.
- Author(s)Prof. Elizabeth Jackson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.