All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a straightforward route into the essentials of keeping a personal development portfolio or reflective journal for all counselling and psychotherapy trainees, whether they are approaching the topic from a psychodynamic, person-centred or CBT perspective.
- Author BiographyDr Gillie Bolton is an international authority on writing and author of a long publication list including nine books (one in 4th Edition), academic papers (many in top ranking journals), as well as professional articles, poetry, and for a lay readership. She has peer-reviewed for many journals and has been a long serving editor of an academic and two professional journals.
- Author(s)Gillie E. J. Bolton,Jeannie Wright
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.