CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Nick Crossley considers the ways in which we modify and maintain our bodies, from brushing our teeth and washing our faces through to tattooing and bodybuilding.
- Author BiographyNick Crossley has been involved in this area of research for over ten years and was very much involved in the first large wave of interest in British sociology. He has published one book already in the area (The Social Body, 2001), as well as a string of papers and articles, and is contributing a chapter of 'The Sociology of the Body' to a new international handbook of sociology.
- Author(s)Nick Crossley
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Sociology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width61 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.