All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a guide to the natural therapeutic benefits of reflexology. This title demonstrates how to carry out a foot and hand treatment with annotated photographs that show where to apply pressure and which technique to use where. It explains how to adapt treatments to suit the whole family - including children, babies and the elderly.
- Author BiographyKevin and Barbara Kunz have been pioneers in the research, teaching, practice, regulation and documentation of reflexology for 25 years. They are co-directors of the organisation Reflexology Research and co-editors of its journal, Reflexions (now init's 21st year of publication). They maintain three websites, and run a reflexology practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Barbara Kunz,Kevin Kunz
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/05/2015
- Content Note370 photographs, index
- Weight482 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.