CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a thorough study of the Cook County Juvenile Court in Chicago, one of the myriad of progressive initiatives designed to impose order on an increasingly diverse turn-of-the-century American city. The book provides an examination of adolescence, sex, delinquency, race and gender.
- Author BiographyAnne Meis Knupfer received her Ph.D. from the University of Iowa and is a professor of Education at Purdue University. She is the author of Toward a Tendered Humanity and a Nobler Womanhood: African-American Women's Clubs in Turn-of-the-Century Chicago.
- Author(s)Anne Meis Knupfer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.