Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £146.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
About this product
- DescriptionCollates the work of leading authorities on company law, including members of the judiciary and the Law Commission, and individuals from the worlds of professional practice and academia. This book covers: director's duties, corporate governance, and more. Critical analysis and suggestions on how company law should be reformed are also offered.
- Author BiographyEdited by Dr John de Lacy, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Manchester.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2002
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn De Lacy
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.