CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.78
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Appalachian Volunteers formed in the early 1960s, determined to eliminate poverty through education and vocational training and to improve schools and homes in the mountainous regions of the south-eastern United States. This book illustrates how the activists failed because they were indecisive about the fundamental nature of their mission.
- Author BiographyThomas Kiffmeyer is associate professor of history at Morehead State University.
- Author(s)Thomas Kiffmeyer
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note32 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.