Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume summarizes the key lessons of financial history for emerging market and developing economies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGerard Caprio,Jr.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.