CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
About this product
- DescriptionA study of diocesan seminaries in Arezzo, Siena, Volterra and Lucca, from 1563-1660s, this book considers financial, educational, and religious perspectives. Florence, Montepulciano, Pienza, and Pisa provide context. Most have never been treated in English, and no comparative study exists.
- Author BiographyKathleen M. Comerford, Ph.D. (1995) in History, University of Wisconsin, is Associate Professor of History at Georgia Southern University. Her previous publications include Ordaining the Catholic Reformation (Olschki, 2001) and Early Modern Catholicism: Essays in Honour of John O'Malley (Toronto, 2001).
- Author(s)Kathleen M. Comerford
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleEducation and Society in the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight470 g
- Width164 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.