All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionTwo top economists outline distinctive approaches to post-crisis financial reform.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Shiller is Arthur M. Okun Professor of Economics at Yale University.He is the author of Irrational Exuberance, Animal Spirits:How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters for GlobalCapitalism (with George B. Akerlof), and other books.
- Author(s)Randall S. Kroszner,Robert J. Shiller
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAlvin Hansen Symposium on Public Policy at Harvard University
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight190 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBenjamin M. Friedman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.