All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplains environmental pragmatism and shows how to apply it to real world issues
- Author BiographyBen A. Minteer is Associate Professor of Environmental Ethics and Policy in the School of Life Sciences and is a Senior Sustainability Scholar in the Global Institute of Sustainability at Arizona State University. He is author of The Landscape of Reform: Civic Pragmatism and Environmental Thought in America, and the editor of Nature in Common?: Environmental Ethics and the Contested Foundations of Environmental Policy (Temple).
- Author(s)Ben A. Minteer
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.