All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explore all central issues surrounding the relationship between the film-image and philosophy. It tackles the work of particular philosophers of film (A iA ek, Deleuze and Cavell) as well as general philosophical positions (Cognitivist and Culturalist), and analyses the ability of film to teach and create philosophy.
- Author BiographyJOHN MULLARKEY is Professor of Film and Television, Kingston University, London, UK. His publications include Bergson and Philosophy (1999) and Post-Continental Philosophy: An Outline (2006). He is an editor of Film-Philosophy.com.
- Author(s)John Mullarkey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight533 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.