CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note195 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byI. Machlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1968
- Table Of ContentsBasic Strengthening Mechanism in Refractory Metals.- High Temperature Creep and Fracture Behavior of the Refractory Metals.- The Effect of Thermal-Mechanical Treatments on the Structure and Properties of Refractory Metals.- Interactions in Coated Refractory Metal Systems.- Interactions of Refractory Metals with Active Gases in Vacua and Inert Gas Environments.- Hydrogen Effects in Refractory Metals.- The Compatibility of Refractory Metals with Liquid Metals.- Refractory Metals in Space Electric Power Conversion Systems.- Recent Advances in Columbium Alloys.- Considerations in the Development of Tantalum Base Alloys.- Advanced Processing Technology and High Temperature Mechanical Properties of Tungsten Base Alloys.- The Less Common Refractory Metals (Rhenium, Technetium, Hafnium, Noble Metals).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.