All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionRees shows that how we obtain and preserve perishable food is related to our changing relationship with the natural world.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rees is a professor of history at Colorado State University-Pueblo. He is the author of Industrialization and the Transformation of American Life: A Brief Introduction and Refrigerator.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rees
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Industry and Society
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 12 black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.