All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRefugee Health Care
- Author BiographyAniyizhai Annamalai M.D. is assistant professor at Yale University School of Medicine. She is the director of the Yale Refugee Clinic, and supervises both Internal Medicine and Psychiatry residents at the clinic. She practices both Internal Medicine and Psychiatry and is interested in the delivery of integrated care. Her interest in global health is centered on refugee populations with a specific focus on disease manifestations across different cultures. She has presented workshops at national and international conferences on issues related to refugees. She was an invited speaker at the North American Refugee Healthcare Conference in June 2012. She teaches a monthly lecture on refugee screening guidelines for the Yale Traditional Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAniyizhai Annamalai
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.19
- £14.70Trending at £15.94
- £20.87Trending at £24.20
- £23.91Trending at £29.95
- £11.70Trending at £14.63
- £10.97Trending at £14.94
- £10.94Trending at £11.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.