CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIs the dream of homeownership for America's working families obsolete, an aspiration from a bygone era? In Regaining the Dream, a trio of researchers from the University of North Carolina's Center for Community Capital rejects that notion.
- Author BiographyRoberto G. Quercia is a professor in the Department of City and Regional Planning, director of the Center for Community Capital, and a fellow of the Center for Urban and Regional Studies, all at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, USA. At the Center for Community Capital, Allison Freeman is a senior research associate and Janneke Ratcliffe is associate director.
- Author(s)Allison Freeman,Janneke Ratcliffe,Roberto G. Quercia
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.