All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £13.21Trending at £14.99
- £9.07Trending at £9.23
- £9.99Trending at £10.98
- £5.62Trending at £5.75
- £13.41Trending at £13.64
- £11.68Trending at £11.84
- £19.97Trending at £25.95
About this product
- DescriptionAs it examines issues pertinent to the successful rearing of children, this important book empowers parents and others who care for and nurture children to learn how to recognize the needs of the individual child--his or her full humanity--especially critical in our culture where there is a pervasive attitude of contempt for the vulnerable and the needy.
- Author BiographyHerbert Anderson is currently Research Professor of Practical Theology at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, California. He is the author or coauthor of over ninety articles and thirteen books, many of which are focused on integrating theology and family systems theory. Susan B. W. Johnson is Senior Minister of Hyde Park Union Church in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Herbert Anderson,Susan B.W. Johnson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleFLPP
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight8 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine168 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.