CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars advance the discussion of international law's fragmentation in new and provocative ways.
- Author BiographyDr Margaret Young is an Associate Professor at Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, Australia. She was the inaugural Research Fellow in Public International Law at Pembroke College and the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge, from 2006 to 2008.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMargaret A. Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.