Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionRegional Cuisine in Medieval Europe explores the regional and interregional influences on food production and consumption during the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyMelitta Weiss Adamson, PhD., is Associate Professor of German and Adjunct Professor of History of Medicine at the University of Western Ontario. She attended the University of Vienna and received her PhD in Germanic Languages and Literatures from the UNiversity of Toronto. Adamson is widely recognized as the leading authority on medieval cuisine and cookery.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGarland Medieval Casebooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMelitta Weiss Adamson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.