All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated by data and 'stylized' accounts, this title charts the evolution of knowledge economies, questioning the way in which they work, criticizing accepted theories and informing how places can cope in the knowledge economy.
- Author BiographyPhilip Cooke is University Research Professor in Regional Development and founding Director (1993) of the Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Wales, Cardiff. His research interests lie in studies of Economics of Biotechnology, Regional Innovation Systems, Knowledge Economies, and Policy Actions for Business Clusters and Networks. Andrea Piccaluga is Professor of Business Administration and Innovation Management at the Sant'Anna School for Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy. He is also scientific director of the SIAF Management School in Volterra (Pisa). His research interests include R&D management in private and public organizations and knowledge-based regional development.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRegions and Cities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrea Piccaluga,Philip Cooke
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.