All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle East and Central Asia region grew at 6.5 percent in 2007, marking its best five-year performance over 30 years. This report reviews economic developments, assesses the outlook, and discusses key policy challenges. It also looks at both regional topics - such as the rise in inflation in the GCC countries, and intraregional capital flows.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Width212 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.06
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.