Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to contribute to the better understanding of theories and practices associated with knowledge regions, this book will appeal to a wide ranging audience, including regional and industrial economists, innovation scientists, academics and practitioners with an interest in knowledge and management organisation, regional.
- Author BiographyEdited by Philip Cooke, formerly University Research Professor in Regional Development and Director, Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Wales, Cardiff, UK and Andrea Piccaluga, Associate Professor of Business Administration, University of Lecce and Research Associate, Laboratory of Economics and Management, St Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAndrea Piccaluga,Philip Cooke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.