All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAsian Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySteven B. Rothman,Utpal Vyas,Yoichiro Sato
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction, Steven B. Rothman and Utpal Vyas with Yoichiro Sato 2. China and IR: geopolitical implications for Northeast Asia, Christopher R. Robichaud 3. In pursuit of an Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: the politics and geopolitics of a Chinese bank, Alice D. Ba 4. China's financial power in Asia: strategic implications of RMB internationalization for regional relations, Utpal Vyas 5. From Pan-Asianism to Act East: India's evolving perspectives and roles in East Asian regional institutions, Vindu Mai Chotani 6. Taiwan's inconsistent involvement in China's maritime disputes under the One China institution, Ching-Chang Chen 7. The Japan-China gentlemen's agreement over the Senkaku Islands, Yoshinori Kaseda 8. Effects of Japanese security considerations on ASEAN+3 and the East Asia Summit, Charly von Solms 9. Realist objectives, liberal means: Japan, China, and maritime security in Southeast Asia, Hidetaka Yoshimatsu and Dennis D. Trinidad 10. The South China Sea conflict, the regional geo-economic order, and ASEAN's institutions, Kheng Swe Lim 11. Russia's institutional engagement with the Asia-Pacific: getting more Asian and less Pacific, Artyom Lukin 12. The Indian Ocean matters for East Asia: emerging Indo-Pacific interests in East-Asian affairs, Michael R. Porter 13. Conclusions: interests and strategies in Asian regional institutional development, Steven B. Rothman
- Author BiographySteven B. Rothman is Associate Professor of International Relations and Peace Studies at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan. Utpal Vyas is Associate Professor of International Relations and Peace Studies at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan. Yoichiro Sato is Professor of International Relations and Peace Studies at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.