Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines patterns of regional mortality in Germany, focusing on small-area differentials, and their changes over time. The authors show that the interplay of individual- and regional-level mortality risk factors requires a multidimensional approach.
- Author(s)Eva U.B. Kibele
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleDemographic Research Monographs
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note49 black & white tables, biography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.