Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Benjamin Higgins,Donald J. Savoie,Niles Hansen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEnvironment, Development and Public Policy: Cities and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 312 p.
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsRegional Development Policy.- Regional Change and Regional Development Planning in Postwar France.- The Evolution of Regional Policy in Great Britain.- Regional Economic Development Policies and Programs in the United States.- Regional Development Policy.- Integration of National and Regional Policy.- Regional Disparities in a Large, Upper-Income Developing Country.- Conclusions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.