All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a systematic study of the capacities of some of the most recognized intergovernmental organizations with a security mandate. This book examines organizational capacity, resource capacity, and operational experience of each organization. It offers a comparative analysis of the major regional security institutions.
- Author BiographyRodrigo Tavares is a Research Fellow at United Nations University (UNU-CRIS), Belgium and the School of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. He also has served as a consultant to the UN and national governments.
- Author(s)Rodrigo Tavares
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.