Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between regionalization and global governance, surveying the theoretical debates, economic dimensions, security considerations and governing structures.
- Author BiographyAndrew F. Cooper is a Professor of Political Science at the University of Waterloo and Associate Director and Distinguished Fellow of The Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI), Waterloo, Canada. Christopher W. Hughes is a Senior Research Fellow and Deputy Director of the ESRC Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation at the University of Warwick, UK. Philippe De Lombaerde is a Research Fellow at the United Nations University-Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU-CRIS) in Bruges, Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Globalisation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChristopher W. Hughes,Philippe De Lombaerde,Professor Andrew F. Cooper
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.