All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe notion of the region and its significance is much debated and contested. Illustrated with a wide range of European case studies, this volume questions the external delimitation and the internal constitution of regions and critically analyses the societal processes circumscribing ways in which regions are created, maintained and undermined.
- Author BiographyDr Iwona Sagan is based at the University of Gdansk in Poland. Dr Henrik Halkier is based at the University of Aalborg in Denmark.
- Author(s)Henrik Halkier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleUrban and Regional Planning and Development Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIwona Sagan
- Series Edited byProfessor Graham Haughton
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.