All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionOnce torn by ideological conflicts and the dominance of command economies, Southern Africa is now moving towards economic liberalism and openness. This book offers a critical insight into the ensuing debate on regionalism and the process of regionalization in Southern Africa.
- Author BiographyNANA POKU is a Senior United Nations researcher and Lecturer at Southampton University. He has written extensively for UN publications. Among his recent academic publications are Populations, Movements and Human Society (1999) and Security and Developments in Southern Africa (2000).
- Author(s)Nana Poku
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/02/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight311 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.