All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis Fifth Edition has been expanded and thoroughly updated to reflect recent advances in the field. The emphasis continues to be on exploratory data analysis rather than statistical theory. The coverage offers in-depth treatment of regression diagnostics, transformation, multicollinearity, logistic regression, and robust regression.
- Author BiographySAMPRIT CHATTERJEE, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Statistics at New York University. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association, Dr. Chatterjee has been a Fulbright scholar in both Kazhakstan and Mongolia. He is the coauthor of Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Regression and A Casebook for a First Course in Statistics and Data Analysis, both published by Wiley. ALI S. HADI, PhD, is a Distinguished University Professor and former vice provost at the American University in Cairo (AUC). He is the founding Director of the Actuarial Science Program at AUC. He is also a Stephen H. Weiss Presidential Fellow and Professor Emeritus at Cornell University. Dr. Hadi is the author of four other books, a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, and an elected Member of the International Statistical Institute.
- Author(s)Ali S. Hadi,Samprit Chatterjee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width180 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.