Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date account of regression methods to explain the frequency of events.
- Author BiographyA. Colin Cameron is Professor of Economics at the University of California, Davis. His research and teaching interests span a range of topics in microeconometrics. He is a past director of the Center on Quantitative Social Science at the University of California, Davis and is currently an associate editor of the Stata Journal. He is coauthor (with Pravin K. Trivedi) of the first edition of Regression Analysis of Count Data (Cambridge, 1998) and of Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications (Cambridge, 2005). Pravin K. Trivedi is Distinguished Professor and J. H. Rudy Professor of Economics at Indiana University, Bloomington. His research and teaching interests are in microeconometrics and health economics. He served as co-editor of the Econometrics Journal from 2000 to 2007 and has been on the board of Journal of Applied Econometrics since 1988. He is coauthor (with A. Colin Cameron) of the first edition of Regression Analysis of Count Data (Cambridge, 1998) and of Microeconometrics: Methods and Applications (Cambridge, 2005).
- Author(s)A. Colin Cameron,Pravin K. Trivedi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 56 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.