Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches multiple regression and time series and how to use these to analyze real data in risk management and finance.
- Author BiographyEdward W. (Jed) Frees is a Professor of Business at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and is holder of the Assurant Health Insurance Professorship of Actuarial Science. He is a Fellow of both the Society of Actuaries (SoA) and the American Statistical Association (ASA). Professor Frees is the author of Longitudinal and Panel Data (2004) and has published more than fifty articles in leading refereed academic journals.
- Author(s)Edward W. Frees
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInternational Series on Actuarial Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note139 b/w illus. 142 tables 89 exercises
- Weight1120 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.