All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £39.97Trending at £51.06
- £32.27Trending at £39.71
- £8.39Trending at £8.63
- £66.36Trending at £79.65
- £109.35Trending at £139.39
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches multiple regression and time series and how to use these to analyze real data in risk management and finance.
- Author BiographyEdward W. (Jed) Frees is a Professor of Business at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and is holder of the Assurant Health Insurance Professorship of Actuarial Science. He is a Fellow of both the Society of Actuaries (SoA) and the American Statistical Association (ASA). Professor Frees is the author of Longitudinal and Panel Data (2004) and has published more than fifty articles in leading refereed academic journals.
- Author(s)Edward W. Frees
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInternational Series on Actuarial Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note139 b/w illus. 142 tables 89 exercises
- Weight950 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.