All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.69Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- Author(s)Melissa A. Hardy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 93
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight125 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Creating Dummy Variables Using Dummy Variables as Regressors Assessing Group Differences in Effects Alternative Coding Schemes for Dummy Variables Special Topics in the Use of Dummy Variables Conclusions
- Author BiographyRESEARCH aND TEACHING INTERESTS Quantitative Analysis Techniques, Longitudinal Methods; Aging & Social Change; Public Policy and Aging. Social Inequality, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Workforce aging in the new economy: A comparative study of information technology employment (Julie A. McMullin, PI; Victor Marshall, Joann Marshall, University of North Carolina; Neil Charness, Florida State University). October 2002 - September 2006. Work and Retirement, including the influence of organizational incentives, pensions, family decision-making, health, job satisfaction; Public Policy, including Social Security, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, Medicare and Medicaid; Political Attitudes, including analysis of social change and individual aging; Women's Issues and Aging, including poverty and financial security, caregiving, long-term care, intergenerational assistance, and health; Cognitive Components of Saving and Investment behavior, including planning horizon, discounting, risk tolerance, deferred gratification; Older Workers, including training, displacement, work schedules, job demands, organizational incentive structures.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.