Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a major contribution to regulatory theory from three members of the world-class regulatory research group based in Australia. It marks a new development in responsive regulatory theory in which a strengths-based pyramid complements the regulatory pyramid.
- Author BiographyJohn Braithwaite, PhD, Professor, Regulatory Institutions Network, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, Toni Makkai, Australian Institute of Criminology and Valerie Braithwaite, The Australian National University
- Author(s)John Braithwaite,Tony Makkai,Valerie Braithwaite
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.