All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith the World Health Organization estimating that more than 16 percent of global deaths are due to the effects of alcohol, alcohol misuse can be an extremely damaging social problem, and one that governments around the world have endeavored to address through a range of policy strategies.
- Author BiographyTiffany Bergin is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology at Kent State University, Ohio, USA, and author of The Evidence Enigma.
- Author(s)Tiffany Bergin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSolving Social Problems
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight448 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byMs. Bonnie Berry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.