All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £14.00
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on future directions for the criminal law in the light of current concerns with state security and regulating 'deviant' behaviour.
- Author BiographyBernadette McSherry is Professor of Law, Monash University and Australian Research Council Federation Fellow. Alan Norrie is the Edmund-Davies Professor of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, King's College London. Simon Bronitt is Professor of Law and Director, National Europe Centre, the Australian National University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlan W. Norrie,Bernadette McSherry,Simon Bronitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.