CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on future directions for the criminal law in the light of current concerns with state security and regulating 'deviant' behaviour.
- Author BiographyBernadette McSherry is Professor of Law, Monash University and Australian Research Council Federation Fellow. Alan Norrie is the Edmund-Davies Professor of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, King's College London. Simon Bronitt is Professor of Law and Director, National Europe Centre, the Australian National University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlan W. Norrie,Bernadette McSherry,Simon Bronitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.