Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £147.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £69.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by we_sell_any_book
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge/EUI Studies in the Political Economy of the Welfare State
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIda Regalia
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Table Of Contents1. New Forms of Employment and New Problems of Regulation 2. Flexible Arrangements within Companies: Strengths and Weaknesses 3. Building Local Institutional Arrangements for Flexicurity in France 4. Non-Standard Employment: Experiments in Regulation at the Local Level in Germany 5. Between Institutionalized Concertation and Experimentation: The Regulation of New Forms of Employment in Lombardy 6. Inclusion Strategies: Regulating Non-Standard Employment in the 'Third Italy' 7. Catalonia: The Difficulty of Transferring Locally Concerted Solutions into Firms 8. The West Midlands: A Mixture of Promising and Faltering Steps 9. What Regulation for the New Forms of Employment?
- Author BiographyUniversity of Milan, Italy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.