All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines questions and issues surrounding PACE providing unique insights into the demands and challenges of the regulation of policing.
- Author BiographyRichard Young is co-author of Criminal Justice (3rd edn, OUP, 2007), and has conducted research into various aspects of the criminal process, including legal aid decision-making, restorative justice and police complaints. Ed Cape is author of Defending Suspects at Police Stations (5th edn, LAG, 2006), and recent research includes an evaluation of the Public Defender Service in England and Wales, and effective criminal defence in Europe.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEd Cape,Richard Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.