CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Crew
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface and Acknowledgements. 1. Regulatory Governance and Competitive Entry; M.A. Crew, P.R. Kleindorfer. 2. Monopoly Leveraging, Path Dependency, and the Case for a Local Competition Threshold for RBOC Entry into InterLATA Toll; T.R. Beard, et al. 3. Lowering Prices with Tougher Regulation: Forward-Looking Costs, Depreciation, and the Telecommunications Act of 1996; M.A. Salinger. 4. Stranded Assets in Network Industries in Transition; M.A. Crew, P.R. Kleindorfer. 5. Comparing 'Stranded Cost' Arguments in Telecommunications and Electricity; T.J. Brennan. 6. An Economic Analysis of the Stranded Cost Issue Facing Electric Utilities and Policymakers Today; C.L. Loxley. 7. Performance Measurement for Price-Cap Regulation of Telecommunications Using Evidence from a Cross-Section Study of United States Local Exchange Carriers; J.R. Norsworthy, D.H. Tsai. 8. Computable General Equilibrium Models and Electricity CO2 Emissions; Y. Kang, M. Spiegel. 9. Customer Response to Real-Time Prices in the England and Wales Electricity Market: Implications for Demand-Side Bidding and Pricing Options Design Under Competition; R.H. Patrick, F.A. Wolak.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.