All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a look at how regulation affects the operations function by focusing on regulatory issues and drivers. This book explains the role of regulation and compliance in UK, US and global financial markets and provides a perspective from the operations department viewpoint without getting caught up in the minute details of regulations.
- Author BiographyDavid Loader is co-founder of DSC Portfolios Ltd., which specializes in global training and consultancy services for the financial industry. David has worked in the debt, equity, and derivatives markets, and his expertise in back-office dynamics is unparalleled. He has written widely on operations management, derivatives, fund administration, and operational risk.
- Author(s)David Loader
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/12/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSecurities Institute Operations Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.